ONTARIO-L Archives

Archiver > ONTARIO > 2001-03 > 0984088894

From: "ALLAN FORSYTH" <>
Subject: Re: [Ont] Re: ONTARIO-D Digest V01 #117
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2001 17:01:34 -0500

Hi:

In my opinion, questions are only "dumb" when asked for the second or third
time.

The following is certainly not a scientific study; just one example:

My mother died when I was four years old (middle of the depression) and Dad
had to sell everything he owned to pay the medical bills. My mother was
buried in her family's cemetery and the funeral was probably paid for by her
father.

Dad remarried and was buried with his second wife in a different cemetery.

It is possible that your case was also governed by economic factors.

Al