ONTARIO-L Archives

Archiver > ONTARIO > 2001-03 > 0984062371

From: "Crawford" <>
Subject: Re: [Ont] Treatment by Listowners
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2001 09:39:31 -0500

The only comment I have is how come this list is becoming a forum for what
Muriel does???? What she does is important.
I belong to this list to read about genealogy ...sure census information is
included as part of it...I don't wish to spend my time hearing these
discussions.I don't believe this is the purpose of this list.
Wendy Crawford