ONTARIO-L Archives

Archiver > ONTARIO > 2001-03 > 0983995508

Subject: Re: [Ont] Sacked Again!!! Listowners do not like the CENSUS word!
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2001 15:05:08 EST

In a message dated 03/07/01 12:25:38 PM Eastern Standard Time,
writes:

> Subj: [Ont] Sacked Again!!! Listowners do not like the CENSUS word!
> Date: 03/07/01 12:25:38 PM Eastern Standard Time
> From: (Muriel M. Davidson)
>
> How can one be fired or sacked from a non-paying job -- at least
> financially?
>
> I have spent many hours working to get the messages out to researchers and
> those who wish to see the 1906, 1911 and later census records released for
> family research.
>
> Census records will always remain the mainstay of genealogy, our rightful
> history records and the history of the country. We need these, due to some
> denominations keeping "sealed records" -- even baptisms of children in the
> church records do not give the "family grouping", siblings, other data --
> not
> the money earned as the financial picture has changed over the years.
>
> Perhaps now you understand my interest, other than Senator Lorna Milne
> is a true and long-time friend.
>
> Today's sackings were from:-
>

> Previous sackings:-
>

> Should any person from these areas wish further census information, please
> contact me - I will continue to help listers of those areas.
>
> Muriel M. Davidson <>
> Co-Chair, Canada Census Committee

Muriel,

Yes, I would very much like to be included in your mailings. These
developments are absolutely outrageous. Perhaps list should be started like
the ones we have in the states for census lookups. There is a list for every
state. Census postings could also be included of course and newsletters and
information.

God Bless you for your forbearance and determination to the "right" thing.

Of course, by agreeing with you, I will probably be "sacked" from my
subscribed lists. Oh well....

Take care,

Jeanne

This thread: