ONTARIO-L Archives

Archiver > ONTARIO > 2000-12 > 0976752792

From: "Elaine Putnam" <>
Subject: Re: [ONT] ASSUMPTION, SANDWICH ONTARIO
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2000 19:13:12 -0500

Many years ago, this was Assumption College, a boys day and boarding
school. Girls from a local girls boarding school and another town who had a
girls boarding school, would be loaded on buses and trains and sent their
for dances. Years later my brother in law taught there for one year while
my sister finished her BSc.
Some years after that it became a coed high school. Guess you tell I am
old.