ONTARIO-L Archives

Archiver > ONTARIO > 2000-12 > 0976748531

From: "tazman92" <>
Subject: Re: [ONT] ASSUMPTION, SANDWICH ONTARIO
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2000 18:02:11 -0500

Assumption College is not an actual College in WIndsor. It is an actual High
School. Grades 9 through 12. I live in that area and My husband was raised
directly behind it. It is a Coed School. There is No Assumption College in
Windsor, Or Sandwich. Assumption is only Assumption Collegiate.
Thanks, Tracey