ONTARIO-L Archives

Archiver > ONTARIO > 2000-11 > 0974443922

From: <>
Subject: Re: [ONT] Anyone heard of this book?
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2000 01:52:02 EST

This book is mentioned on one of the CD's you get from FTM? It is a mistake.
It lists people from other Counties as being in this book. I found marriages
for some of my people in Simcoe County and inquired as to where I could find
this book. I was told by the Simcoe County list that this was an error on the
CD. That Simcoe would not be listed in this book. Since that time I have seen
several other people looking for the same reason. What a disappointment when
you find something like this and get all excited and then find it is just a
mistake. But how does something like this get corrected???????

This thread: