ONTARIO-L Archives

Archiver > ONTARIO > 2000-09 > 0968454309

From: "Linda Shea" <>
Subject: Re: [ONT] Ontario Cemetery Finding Aid question
Date: Fri, 08 Sep 2000 23:05:09 GMT

Hi Ian,
The reference number tells you who the organization is that contributed the
information. i.e. MX is the London Middlesex Branch of the Ontario
Genealogical Society and the number 152, I believe is the publication
number. You can order the cemetery transcrpt from them or they may do a
lookup for you. There is a list of all the contributing organization on the
OCFA web site. It has all the addresses and those that are online they have
a link to their site. Hope this helps.
Linda,
Surrey, BC