ONTARIO-L Archives

Archiver > ONTARIO > 2000-08 > 0965168820

From: CADIEUX S J <>
Subject: Re: [ONT] County Marriages, Grey Co, 1858-1915 Letter S
Date: Tue, 01 Aug 2000 18:27:00 -0400

Lynn -

Your two pages of marriages were taken from a publication of Generation
Press, one of 36 volumes of County Marriage Registers. They may be
purchased from Global Genealogy Supply - here is where to find Grey
County - http://globalgenealogy.com/books/898033.htm. Others can be
found by looking under the names of the Counties, or write direct to
Generation Press, 172 King Henry's Blvd., Agincourt, Ontario M1T 2V6 for
a list of available registers.

Sharon
Kingston