ONTARIO-L Archives

Archiver > ONTARIO > 2000-07 > 0965023157

From: "dean warmerdam" <>
Subject: [ONT] info on Mapquest
Date: Sun, 30 Jul 2000 22:59:17 -0700

Hi Listers;

To all who told me about mapquest. I didn't even know it existed and am using it all the time now. Here I have been posting and then I read one of the new listers introducing herself. Sorry, I didn't do that. So, here goes. My name is Karen and I am from B.C. I am searching my father's line which has been a bit tricky because he had been place in an orphanage in Montreal when he was about two. Anyhow, am tracing (now that I have found a few) the BAILEY, THOMAS families of Ontario and the MARTIN/MARTEL families of not sure yet town. Possibly Montreal since my grandparents were married at the First Presbyterian Church in Montreal. You all have been so helpful and kind and it is appreciated.
Karen Warmerdam
B.C. :)

This thread: