ONTARIO-L Archives

Archiver > ONTARIO > 2000-03 > 0953645568

From: "Renee Cummings" <>
Subject: Re: [ONT] KEETCH - where Sutton Village??
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2000 08:32:48 -0500

Sutton is actually in Georgina Twp, York Co . I was there over the weekend.
My sister-in-law lives there. It's a small town of about 5000 people. a
thriving tourist community in the summer on the shores of lake Simcoe. Many
beautiful cottages on the lake, and also a very popular place for ice
fishing all winter.
As for the cemetery by that name I don't know anything about it
Good luck
Renée