ONTARIO-L Archives

Archiver > ONTARIO > 2000-02 > 0951751934

From: Cathy Wagner <>
Subject: [ONT] HOME CHILDREN
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2000 10:32:14 -0500

Hi there

I may be too late with this...I was telling an older friend of mine about
the gentleman that was going thru a film of Home Children knowing she was
of a line that had one.

She said she would be ever so grateful if you could watch for her grandmother!
Her name was ELLEN EILEEN CARTER..she came from England when she was about
5 years old. She died abt 20 years ago at the age of 100. She always said
she had a little brother that came with her and his name was William CARTER
(called him Bill) but after arrival they were separated and never seen each
other again..she was taken in by a family in Strathroy, Ontario by the name
of Moore....

That is all I know

Cathy Wagner

This thread: