ONTARIO-L Archives

Archiver > ONTARIO > 2000-02 > 0949641505

From: "Ruth Burkholder" <>
Subject: Re: [ONT] Presbyterian Churches
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2000 00:18:25 -0500

Sorry Jane .... This is an old address .... they moved about 2 years ago

The new address has been given in a number of previous posts.
Ruth Burkholder of RMB Genealogical Services
251 Second Street Stouffville ON L4A 1B9
905-640-7391 fax 905-640-9359
"No problem too big or too small to tackle together"