ONTARIO-L Archives

Archiver > ONTARIO > 1999-02 > 0918224858

From: elaine robinson< >
Subject: Re: [ONTARIO-L] How does it Work??? BDM Info
Date: Fri, 5 Feb 1999 09:27:38 -0500

Dear Patricia and everyone,

Always check to see what you can find at or through
inter library loan at your local library. Save your trips
to the archives for what you can't get anywhere else.

For Patricia go to the:
Mississauga Central Library
301 Burnhamthorpe Road Rd.
Mississauga ON
Tel: 1-905-615-3500

They have an excellent collection of genealogical
material including the BMD indexes, the census etc.

Elaine Robinson
Georgetown Ontario

>If you go to Grenville(?) in Toronto, can you look at the
>Indexes there for Marriages and Deaths (I do mean look) and
>obtain them while you are there. Or do you have to find these
>Indexes and Information before you go for the Archival years.
>Do you look throught film's and do they have the Census there or
>can you find these indexes elsewhere to look up what you need???
>Patricia

This thread: