ONTARIO-L Archives

Archiver > ONTARIO > 1998-11 > 0911418994

From: AJ GARCIA <>
Subject: [Fwd: [ONTARIO-L] Ship's Lists Look-ups]
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 1998 12:56:34 -0700

--------------272C39D3792A

Hello all...

The first Ship's List look-up list is full at 20 requests. The second
list, to be done Jan-Feb 1999, is up to 14 requests, and when it reaches
20, I will stop taking requests until I've finished researching the ones
I already have.

If you send in a request and do not get an e-mail back from me
confirming that you are on the look-up list, assume that it is full and
please hold on to your request until I start taking them again.

By the way, one requestor seemed under the impression that I'm doing
this off of an online Ship's List, I'm not. This will be old-fashioned
bookwork (tote that tome, search that index).

I'm attaching the original message to this for anyone who's just tuned
in...

AJ Garcia

--------------272C39D3792A