ONT-STORMONT-DUNDAS-GLENGARRY-L Archives

Archiver > ONT-STORMONT-DUNDAS-GLENGARRY > 2007-10 > 1191701595

From: Beaurega <>
Subject: Re: [ONT-STORMONT-DUNDAS-GLENGARRY] Maps Ontario and Quebec showingevery town but no highways.
Date: Sat, 06 Oct 2007 16:13:50 -0400

Hi,

You can look up the names of towns in the 1800s and townships in the
various counties in Quebec and Ontario on this map reference. It is not a
highway map. It is an election district map, sort of.

I have permission to post this page as shown at the top of the main map.
This map can now be purchased from NR Canada but $$$$. If you are a
serious researcher in these prov's, then you will get your own copy
original like me. This page has been there for many years. So you can
stop by anytime.

http://www.westol.com/~beaurega/map.htm

Under the maps is a COMPLETE text listing of the towns

Have fun,

Paul