ONEILL-L Archives

Archiver > ONEILL > 2011-03 > 1300227069

From: ,
Subject: Re: [ONEILL] Grace O'Neill, born about 1602 in Ireland
Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2011 22:11:09 -0000

Author: cherowynd1
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.oneill/522.5/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

the information comes from the Irish Pedigrees originally published around 1900. You may also be interested in knowing this blood line is connedted to the Scottish Royalty by Fergus Mor MacEarca, this first Scottish King of the DalRiada and puts a claim to The Meleisus Of Spain. I have been researching my bloodlinesfor overthirty years. This information is verified and has been published as true.

Important Note: