OLD-SOUTH-BURIALS-L Archives

Archiver > OLD-SOUTH-BURIALS > 2006-11 > 1162849141

From: tom kunesh <>
Subject: Re: [OLD-SOUTH-BURIALS] tombstone shelter made of shingles
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2006 16:39:01 -0500

>Tom, do you know who took this picture or what area it is in?

no idea. can't tell anything unique about the foliage or the grey & pink granite.
but notice that there doesn't appear to be a shoulder on the road (it's paved to the edge), and that the stone is _very_ close to the road ... more typical of Southern cemeteries than northern ones.

;>

>I also am curious who is the tombstone next to this one...what was Josie's
>last name?

no idea. again, i didn't take the picture. don't know who did.
found it online but with no means to trace its origin.
all we see is all we got.

;>