Archiver > OKWASHIN > 2007-05 > 1178457769

From: ,
Subject: Re: [OKWASHIN] Renfro obit
Date: Sun, 06 May 2007 13:22:49 -0000

Author: ccmokla
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

Message Board Post:

There appears that someone at has the obit for you. If this happens to not pan out, please send me an e-mail at and I will go to the library and get this information for you. Just give me as many details as possible. I work 10 hour days but have time to get this done in the eve. Washington County is an extremely helpful board and I am very surprised that you have not been helped.

Important Note: