OKOKLAHO-L Archives

Archiver > OKOKLAHO > 2010-03 > 1267875902

Subject: Re: [OKOKLAHO] requesting a volunteer
Date: Sat, 6 Mar 2010 06:45:02 EST

_http://catalog.odl.state.ok.us/dbs.htm#O_
(http://catalog.odl.state.ok.us/dbs.htm#O) Here is a link to the Oklahoman online archives. It's through
the department of libraries and there is no charge. Hope this helps.

Jann

In a message dated 3/5/2010 4:39:45 P.M. Central Standard Time,
writes:

Hi Delilah,
Thank you so much for responding to my post.

I don't know how close Norman, OK is to Oklahoma City, but I need 2 obit's
from Norman also. Here is the info .

1. Patrick Francis Lyng
Died: 12 July 1948, Norman, OK

2. Myrtle Bell Lyng
Died: 30 January 1988, Norman, OK

3. Clias Athyl ( also went by C.A. Rabon
Died: September 1975, Oklahoma City, OK

Please keep me posted and I really appreciate your help.

Have a good evening,
Pat in KS