Archiver > OKOKLAHO > 2009-02 > 1234205489

From: ,
Subject: [OKOKLAHO] Recent Oklahoma City White Pages
Date: Mon, 09 Feb 2009 18:51:29 -0000

Author: StevenHarrison1975
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

Message Board Post:

I am trying to locate some relatives who were living in Oklahoma City as recently as 1993. They do not appear in the current (2008) white pages that I've found online.

Does anyone know of a source for Oklahoma City white pages for the years between 1993 and the present? This would give me an idea of when they moved away or possibly died. (I live in Austin, Texas so I can't quickly drive to an Oklahoma library.)

Important Note: