OKOKLAHO-L Archives

Archiver > OKOKLAHO > 2009-02 > 1234072054

From: "" <>
Subject: Re: [OKOKLAHO] Finding Asger Poulsen - Oklahoma
Date: Sun, 08 Feb 2009 05:47:34 -0000

Author: Obits101
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/localities.northam.usa.states.oklahoma.counties.oklahoma/525.2/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

...I apologize for not locating any info on
your kin. However, I just wanted to give you
a little other info which may help you out some.

Battery A, was a battallion at Fort Sill Army
Base, which is located in Ft Sill, Comanche, OK.
This is a military base which is still active.
If your kin was in the military, he will be
listed and most likely where he is buried would
be also.

Unfortunately, I lost ALOT of my saved websites
when my computer crashed at the end of the year.
I would suggest making a post on the Comanche County,
Oklahoma message board and possibly the Military board.

Good Luck...

Important Note: