OKKINGFI-L Archives

Archiver > OKKINGFI > 2003-06 > 1056039353

From: "Morgan" <>
Subject: Re: [OKKINGFI] Re: 1890 census
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2003 11:25:17 -0500

The 1890 census is on film at the lib. I checked it this morning and on
the pages you mentioned there were no Moore's listed. I did see some on
anothere page a William Moore and a Franklin Moore. Most of what I saw was
guess work as the pages are very hard to read some are impossible. Sorry I
could not help Mary Lou