OKHARMON-L Archives

Archiver > OKHARMON > 2008-04 > 1209145641

From: "" <>
Subject: Re: [OKHARMON] Hager-Hamilton-Petty-Harrill-Riggs-Coppage-Adams
Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2008 17:47:21 -0000

Author: buckshot33football
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/localities.northam.usa.states.oklahoma.counties.harmon/335.1.1.2.2/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

James B. Harrill, b. 1856 in Monroe Co., TN was also my g. grandfather. His first wife, whom he m. in TN, was Ella Caldwell. Don't remember if they had any other children other than my grandmother, Virginia Carolyn Harrill Turner.
Ella Caldwell died on the trail from Angelina Co., west. The wagontrain was near Denton, TX. James B. Harrill and others continued west. Later, James B. was to marry Dora Adams (Riggs) and Erie. My grandmother didn't talk abt. her childhood in front of us grandkids. She married P.G. Turner at the Harrill Place near Looney and Gould of Harmon Co. OK in 1907. My mother, Nina O. Turner Roark, was born in James B. Harrill's home in 1912. Hope to hear from you. Haven't researched the Harrill Family much, but do have info back to Michael A. Harrill (1813-1884)and James B's father and mother, Sampson Harrill & Mary Ann McClure.
If connected, the Harrill's date back to colonial VA.
Doug Roark -

Important Note: