OKGARFIE-L Archives

Archiver > OKGARFIE > 2010-02 > 1266008178

From: "" <>
Subject: Re: [OKGARFIE] Butterfield Family
Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2010 20:56:18 -0000

Author: donbutterfield_1
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/localities.northam.usa.states.oklahoma.counties.garfield/496.1/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

I know it has been a long time since your post but I believe Orval was a great grandfather to me. My Dad was Donald Leroy Butterfield and Mother was Billie Mae Butterfield, both born in Enid as my older brother and myself were. They are both deceased but the children are still living.

Important Note: