OKGARFIE-L Archives

Archiver > OKGARFIE > 2010-01 > 1263589047

From: ,
Subject: Re: [OKGARFIE] Need a marriage license
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 2010 20:57:27 -0000

Author: Margaret_McC
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/localities.northam.usa.states.oklahoma.counties.garfield/953.1.1.2.2.1.1.1/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

There have been times in other counties when someone who lives in or near the county has been kind enough to go to the county court house for me and at least looked up the information that I was seeking. I have always been willing to reimburse the cost of copies and postage. It seems that there is no one connected to Garfield County who is that kins.

Important Note: