OKELLEY-L Archives

Archiver > OKELLEY > 2010-04 > 1270603698

From: "" <>
Subject: Re: [OKELLEY] Thomas and James O'Kelly
Date: Wed, 07 Apr 2010 01:39:31 -0000

Author: jries9161
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.okelley/9.64.1.1/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

I, too, have wondered if I have the only true documentation supporting the O'Kelley lineage!! Others have requested copies of the O'Kelley bible pages but I'm not yet ready to release them. However, I would be willing to SHARE some of the information if you let me know from whom you descend. The O'Kelley bible pages go back to James O'Kelley, born in 1710 (James O'Kelley was my g-g-g-g-g grandfather).

Right now, I'm in the process of revising, updating, and correcting a Knowles/O'Kelley genealogy that I wrote several years ago. After that work is completed, I plan to release the bible pages information on the 'net.

Please let me know if you need any information on the early O'Kelleys!!

Thanks a bunch!!

Judi Ries

Important Note: