OKCRAIG-L Archives

Archiver > OKCRAIG > 2009-01 > 1231388395

From: Family History <>
Subject: [OKCRAIG] William Gibson Snook McCue ,Sept 1895 Colorado resident of Eastern Oklahoma Hosp. 1920
Date: Wed, 7 Jan 2009 22:19:55 -0600

Hello,

Can someone tell me if there is a death index or obituary index
available.

I am looking for...

William Gibson Snook McCue b. Sept.1895 Colorado

William Gibson Snook was born to Verner V. Snook and Nora Gibson Snook,
Nora may have died in childbirth, as William was living with his Aunt
Ollie McCue in Montgomery Co., Kentucky in the 1900 US Census. I have not
been able to locate him in the 1910 census, in 1920 he is listed as being
a patient in the Eastern Oklahoma Hospital in Craig Co., Ok., he is now
going by the name of William Snook McCue, he also appears in the 1930 US
Census still a resident of this hospital.

Can anyone direct me to a possible way of finding his death date and
place? I am assuming he died in the hospital there in Craig Co., Ok.

Are there any accessible records from the hospital? Did they have their
own cemetery on the hospital grounds?

Any help is appreciated.

Thank you.
Debbie