OK-CEMETERIES-L Archives

Archiver > OK-CEMETERIES > 2005-08 > 1123260152

From: "Sheila Melson" <>
Subject: Re: [OK-CEM] Town of Tryon
Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2005 12:42:32 -0400

John,

I am not sure who the Martin in the Truck would be. But I bet he was
related to my Grandfather Homer Martin. He also loved to visit everyone on
the farms.

Homer passed away in April 14, 1991. He hadn't driven for about 5 years
before that. He lived North of Davenport since about 1965. He, his wife
Geneva (Downs) and his parents and a son (Royce) with other relatives are
buried at Pleasant Ridge Cemetery South of Tryon.

Thanks for your info.

Sheila