OK-CEMETERIES-L Archives

Archiver > OK-CEMETERIES > 2003-09 > 1064165285

From: Tammie Chada <>
Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2003 12:43:02 -0500

The Oklahoma Cemeteries Mailing List Homepage has been updated:
http://www.rootsweb.com/~okcemete/okcem.htm

For those researching in Beckham County:

With thanks to Wanda Purcell - I have added an obit for Beatrice "Bea" Eggers.

With thanks to Debra Kidd - I have added obits for:
John J. Phelps
Mary Amanda Phelps
Noby Demple Phelps

With thanks to Sandi Carter - I have added an obit for Sheb Wooley.

For those researching in Blaine County:

With thanks to Robert Nusz - I have updated Calvary Cemetery.

With thanks to Robert Nusz - I have added a survey for Canton Reinterment Cemetery and
some tombstone photos.

With thanks to Robert Nusz - I have added an updated survey and gate photo and some tombstone photos
for Roselawn Cemetery.

With thanks to Robert Nusz - I have added an updated survey for West Mt. Pleasant Cemetery and a
gate photo.

With thanks to Barbara Clayton - I have added an obit index for The Watonga Republican for April
2002, May 2002, June 2002, July 2002, August 2002, September 2002, October 2002, November 2002 and
December 2002.

For those researching in Canadian County:

With thanks to John Lehr - I have added more tombstone photos to the Mustang Cemetery.

For those researching in Choctaw County:

With thanks to Sandi Carter - I have added an obit for Karon Trevino.

For those researching in Cleveland County:

With thanks to JoLynn Self - I have added more survey information and tombstone
photos to the Resthaven Cemetery.

With thanks to John Lehr - I have added more tombstone photos to Resthaven Cemetery.

Banner Cemetery has been updated.
Chappel Hill Cemetery has been updated.
Denver Cemetery has been updated.
Lexington Cemetery has been updated.
Moore City Cemetery has been updated.
Noble IOOF Cemetery has been updated.

For those researching in Comanche County:

With thanks to Lanelle Leggett - I have added more survey information to the Sterling Cemetery.

For those researching in Garfield County:

With thanks to Ramona (Eden) Chapman - I have added more survey information.

Bison Cemetery has been updated.

For those researching in Garvin County:

With thanks to Kathy (Tabor) Smith - I have added another burial for the Paoli Cemetery.

With thanks to Jimmy Ashley - I have added an obit for J. L. "Buster" Wood - to the
McGee Cemetery

With thanks to Connie Blackburn - I have added more burial information for the McGee Cemetery.
(partial survey)

McGee Cemetery has been updated (partial survey)

For those researching in Jefferson County:

With thanks to Bill Hamm - I have added the B - F Surnames for burials in Jefferson County.

For those researching in Kingfisher County:

With thanks to June Stone - I have added more tombstone photos to the Cashion Cemetery.

With thanks to June Stone - I have added obits for:
John L. Blair
Alvin Cornwell
Donald Allan Cornwell
Emma E. Hatfield
Rebecca A. Hatfield
Francis Marion Hatfield
Clifford A. Hatfield
Roma Hatfield
Mabel I. (Hatfield) Lawson
Juanita Hatfield Whisler

With thanks to Guy Bowen - I have added gate photos for:

Bird Creek Cemetery
Clear Creek Cemetery
Grimes Cemetery
Hope Cemetery
Lacey Cemetery
Lincoln Cemetery
Maple Grove Cemetery
Morrison Cemetery
Mt. Zion Cemetery
Oak Vale Cemetery
Union Hall Cemetery
Willhite Cemetery

With thanks to Guy Bowen - I have added an obit for Clyde E. Kersey.

With thanks to Barbara Clayton - I have added a List of Reported Deaths for 1930 & 1931, and a list
of Kingfisher County Newspapers.

With thanks to John Lehr - I have added more tombstone photos to the Cashion Cemetery.

With thanks to Robert Nusz - I have added an updated survey and gate photo for his survey
on Clear Creek Cemetery.

With thanks to Robert Nusz - I have added some tombstone photos to his survey of
The Omega Cemetery.

Cimarron Valley Cemetery has been updated.

For those researching in Latimer County:

With thanks to Pat Ratcliff - I have added 2 more burials to the Gowen Cemetery survey.

For those researching in Logan County:

With thanks to John Lehr - I have added more tombstone photos to the Cooper Cemetery.

With thanks to John Lehr - I have added more tombstone photos to the Harding Cemetery.

With thanks to John Lehr - I have added more tombstone photos to the Mt.Hope aka
Dunkard Cemetery.

With thanks to John Lehr - I have added more tombstone photos to the Mt. Pilgram
Cemetery.

With thanks to John Lehr - I have added more tombstone photos to the Seward Cemetery.

With thanks to John Lehr - I have added more tombstone photos to Summit View Cemetery.

With thanks to John Lehr - I have added more tombstone photos to the Victor Cemetery.

With thanks to Wanda Purcell - I have added an obit for Donald Wayne (Don) Burns

Cooper Cemetery has been updated.
Crescent Cemetery has been updated.
Mt. Pilgram Cemetery has been updated.
Seward Cemetery has been updated.
Summit View Cemetery has been updated.

For those researching in Love County:

With thanks to Martha N. Reddout - I will be adding her obit collection.

Obits uploaded:

Rev. Parlee D. 'Nipp' Russell
Carrie Mattie York

For those researching in Marshall County:

With thanks to Bill Hamm - I am adding his Marshall County Cemetery Database.
A - B Surnames have been added.

For those researching in Oklahoma County:

With thanks to Jim Woodruff - I have added more tombstone photos to Sunnylane Sec. 3 & 5.

With thanks to John Lehr - I have added more tombstone photos to Sunnylane Sec 4.

With thanks to John Lehr - I have added more tombstone photos to Pleasant Hill Cemetery

Pleasant Hill Cemetery has been updated.

For those researching in Ottawa County:

With thanks to Sandi Carter - I have added an obit for Jackson Smith.

For those researching in Pawnee County:

With thanks to Mahlon Erickson - I have added an Obit Index for The Jennings News 1904-1907

With thanks to Mahlon Erickson - I have added an Obit Index for The Maramec Captain

With thanks to Mahlon Erickson - I have added an Obit Index for Pawnee Courier Dispatch 1903.

With thanks to Mahlon Erickson - I have added an Obit Index for Pawnee Courier Dispatch 1908.

For those researching in Pottawatomie County:

With thanks to Jim Woodruff - I have added an updated survey for the Calvary Cemetery.

With thanks to Jim Woodruff - I have added an updated survey for the Earlsboro Hwy 9A Cemetery

With thanks to Jim Woodruff - I have added an updated survey for Wanette Cemetery.

With thanks to Jim Woodruff - I have added more tombstone photos to the Highland Cemetery.

Council Creek Cemetery has been updated.
Tecumseh Cemetery has been updated.

For those researching in Pushmataha County:

With thanks to Brenda S. Franklin - I have added a gate photo & some tombstone photos
for Pine Spur Cemetery.

For those researching in Roger Mills County:

With thanks to Leila Evett - I have added Veteran Burials for Kiowa Cemetery.

With thanks to Leila Evett - I am adding her Kiowa Cemetery database.

With thanks to Wanda Purcell - I have added an obit for Raymond Augustus Hyman.

For those researching in Tulsa County:

With thanks to Sandi Carter - I have added an obit for Douglas "Doug" Grady Jennings

Misc Oklahoma Obits Pages:

With thanks to Sandi Carter - I have added obits for:

Elois Elovora Humble-Buchwitz
Willmina Mangum Smith

Over 15,000 pages of information on line, with more to come as time permits.

A special THANK YOU To our Area Coordinators & Submitters!

Tammie and Bob Chada
Web Hosts
Oklahoma Cemeteries Mailing List Homepage

--
Tammie Chada

Logan County, Oklahoma

Logan County (OK) Researchers Homepage http://homepages.rootsweb.com/~tammie/logan.htm