OK-CEMETERIES-L Archives

Archiver > OK-CEMETERIES > 2003-06 > 1054959334

From: "EDWARD RAMPEY" <>
Subject: Re: [OK-CEM] Re: Volunteer
Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2003 22:15:34 -0600

Kim - thanks for your offer. I am looking for John Henry Brookman and his wife Georgianna (Georgie Anna) Williams Brookman. They lived for a time around the turn of the 20th century in Collinsville OK. I can't find them buried anywhere in Oklahoma, even though family lore says they died and are buried in Oklahoma. If you come across anyone by those names I'd appreciate hearing back. Thanks a lot for being so kind.

Bev Rampey
Elizabeth, Colorado
Sent: Wednesday, June 04, 2003 9:18 PM

I live in Edmond, OK. If anyone needs any information from the following
cemetaries I would be happy to help.
Gracelawn Cemetary, Edmond, OK Oklahoma County
Memorial Park Cemetary, Oklahoma City, OK Oklahoma County

Kim