Archiver > OK-CEMETERIES > 2003-06 > 1054959334

Subject: Re: [OK-CEM] Re: Volunteer
Date: Fri, 6 Jun 2003 22:15:34 -0600

Kim - thanks for your offer. I am looking for John Henry Brookman and his wife Georgianna (Georgie Anna) Williams Brookman. They lived for a time around the turn of the 20th century in Collinsville OK. I can't find them buried anywhere in Oklahoma, even though family lore says they died and are buried in Oklahoma. If you come across anyone by those names I'd appreciate hearing back. Thanks a lot for being so kind.

Bev Rampey
Elizabeth, Colorado