OK-CEMETERIES-L Archives

Archiver > OK-CEMETERIES > 2003-02 > 1044144469

From: Richard Moberly <>
Subject: [OK-CEM] Cemetery Book Information
Date: Sat, 01 Feb 2003 18:08:32 -0600

Greetings all
As chairman of the White Rose Cemetery Board, I would solicit your help.
This historical cemetery is located in and owned by the city of
Bartlesville. We are looking to produce a book about the History of and
Burials in White Rose Cemetery and would appreciate any input you might have
on successfully doing this.

Please email me directly at BOTH emails below with your experiences,
suggestions, warnings, ideas, and contacts.

Best Regards to all of you.

Richard Moberly
6213 King Drive
Bartlesville, OK. 74006