OK-CEMETERIES-L Archives

Archiver > OK-CEMETERIES > 2002-10 > 1035997171

Subject: Re: [OK-CEM] new to group!
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2002 11:59:31 EST

In a message dated 10/30/02 11:12:44 AM Eastern Standard Time,
writes:

> If George was born in about 1891, do you know when and where he died?
> If you could get a copy of his death certificate, that should provide
> you with some details about his parents...names and places of birth.

Thanks for helping me Lois!!
The George Roosa in Clay Co. Missouri was my great grandfather... my
grandmother was 7 mo. old at that time :)
And the Earnest in Sherman TX was also my great-great grandfather, he and his
brother Aldelbert both went to Oklahoma and married Cherokee women from the
same territory.

I hadn't thought about the death certificate... my grandmother says that
George died in 1933 in Kansas City, MO so I will try that avenue next.. I
didn't know they listed parents on the death certificates... thank you!

You guys are great!
Kerri :)

This thread: