OK-CEMETERIES-L Archives

Archiver > OK-CEMETERIES > 2002-07 > 1027614526

From: Pat Weaver <>
Subject: Re: [OK-CEM] Ingram Funeral Home Records
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2002 09:36:09 -0700 (PDT)

When I was looking for funeral home records in
Fairview, I was told the previous owners took the
records they had accumulated with them - the Ingrams
took theirs and the Speeces took theirs. I don't know
what happened to the Ingrams records but the
Speece records were destroyed. The only records
surviving now are the current ones at the Fairview
Funeral Home.

Pat Weaver
Major Co. Genealogical Society