OK-CEMETERIES-L Archives

Archiver > OK-CEMETERIES > 2002-02 > 1013645405

From: "Dora Gillilan" <>
Subject: Re: [OK-CEM] Rail road accident 18 Oct 1925
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2002 18:21:07 -0600

1925 death records are skimpy, unless he was taken out of state for burial.
Then they seemed to get certif. filed.
I do not know of any Railroad accidents then but some Railroad Buffs might.
I will keep an eye out for something. Wish OK would let us have an index to
the death records.
Or OKC paper might have mentioned it with a death involved. But I don't live
close enought to go to Gen. Library.
Dora