OHSHELBY-L Archives

Archiver > OHSHELBY > 2002-03 > 1016986873

From: "kjwilli5" <>
Subject: Re: [OHSHELBY] Blue, Daniel, Millhoff, Mellinger, Rich
Date: Sun, 24 Mar 2002 10:21:19 -0600

That fellow was Harold Van Horn and he donated his research to the SCGS.
They were kind enough to pull his file on my Rich line and Ms. Barbara Adams
was kind enough to copy it. It will be awhile before I'm able to get access
to the rest of his records through Ms. Adams (I live in Florida). She has
also graciously copied my line from the Blue Book you are describing.
Unfortunately, it doesn't contain much more than the information on
Mellinger and my other lines. Thank you for replying and trying to help! I
do appreciate it!