OHSHELBY-L Archives

Archiver > OHSHELBY > 2002-03 > 1015776703

Subject: [OHSHELBY] Re: Meranda/Miranda
Date: 10 Mar 2002 09:11:43 -0700

Classification: Query

Message Board URL:

http://boards.ancestry.com/mbexec/msg/rw/CYB.2ACE/332.333.1.1.1

Message Board Post:

Hi Betty,
Thank you for the information on Milton. Here is some additional info on his parents.
Newland Meranda b: 28 Dec 1804 Paris, Bourbon Co., KY (headstone says 1803)
d: 11 Mar 1846 Jackson Twp, Shelby Co., OH
m: 6 Apr 1827 in Clark Co, OH to
Hannah Lowe, daughter of Jesse Lowe and Frances Kemper.
b: 14 Feb 1808 in KY (HS says 1806)
d: 3 Oct 1891 Jackson Twp, Shelby Co., OH
Both are buried in Pleasan Hill Cemetery, Jackson Twp as well as Hannahs mother, Frances Kemper. According to her HS she was born in 1770 date 2 Oct and died 16 Sep 1860.
Do you need the parentage on Newland Meranda? Let me know I will give you all that I have.
Looking forward to hearing back from you.
Karen

This thread: