OHPIKE-L Archives

Archiver > OHPIKE > 2008-02 > 1202711708

From: "Vicki Ward" <>
Subject: Re: [OHPIKE] Pike Co - rant & rave
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2008 01:35:08 -0500

Hi Susan. Well, I live here in Pike County. And I love to do genealogical research. I think I have fairly sufficient skill and interest to do research, and for posting up a web site, too. Trouble is, I don't have as much free time as I'd like. I would be slow getting stuff posted, and can't afford to pay for all that web space myself. I'd have to use free space, such as Yahoo Geocitied, or something like that. But I'd be willing to give it a shot. I'd probably need some help, though. I don't think that with the time I can spare, I could keep up with it my myself.

BTW there was another newspaper in the county. It was called the "Republican Herald."

Vicki

(Susan, sorry I sent this to your personal e-mail. I meant to send it to the group, but I didn't realize I had not done so until I checked my "Sent" items.)