OHPIKE-L Archives

Archiver > OHPIKE > 2008-02 > 1202711223

From: "Vicki Ward" <>
Subject: Re: [OHPIKE] Need Info on Obtaining Obituaries
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2008 01:27:03 -0500

I have "volumes" of information I could send you. I did many cemetery readings, and copied hundreds of obituaries. What are the rules for submission? I don't have individual pictures of each tombstone in each cemetery that I transcribed. I only wrote down the information. And I cannot "Prove" that the obituaries I copied are ligitimate. My mother had collected obituaries for many years. I simply transcribed the information from them and also from a few other sources. I also have articles, and other interesting information I have gathered over the years. Can those be used too?

Vicki