OHJACKSO-L Archives

Archiver > OHJACKSO > 2005-03 > 1112043471

From: "Pelfrey, Paul E." <>
Subject: RE: [OHJACKSO-L] Ridgewood Cemetery burials now online
Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2005 15:57:51 -0500

Karen,
Thanks, this will be extremely useful for me.

To make sure I'm clear on this though... This is NOT the various
tattered loose-leafed notebooks that are on the desk in the caretakers
office at the top of the hill, correct?

I ask because those notebooks were able to collaborate that a marked
grave of an ancestor was indeed who I thought it was, but I had to check
with the city to find out the names of the rest of my ancestors in that
same lot buried sans markers.

Paul E. Pelfrey, MCSE, MCP, A+, Messaging Engineer
Cardinal Health, Inc. 7000 Cardinal Place, Dublin, OH
43017
*: *:614.757.3777