OHJACKSO-L Archives

Archiver > OHJACKSO > 2005-03 > 1111218526

From: "ldye" <>
Subject: Re: [OHJACKSO-L] 1901 Jackson County tragedy
Date: Sat, 19 Mar 2005 02:48:46 -0500

Hi--I just responded to Anthony's article about Amanda and Jeff Hill so you
will see by my response that Amanda is one of my great grandaunts. I have
not yet been able to visit Ridgewood and look for their graves or whatever
means was used for burial. What you have shared is quite interesting and I
am anxious to see if you get any responses and if in fact that was the
manner used for or was a symbol of their burial . As you will see in my
response to Anthony, I am concentrating on the genealogy of Amanda and her
sibs, etc. so will be looking into this. Thank you for pointing out this
possibility.

Lois Dye