OHIO-VALLEY-L Archives

Archiver > OHIO-VALLEY > 1998-04 > 0892897809

From: "Richard O. Sommer" <>
Subject: Josiah Rumfield
Date: Sat, 18 Apr 1998 06:10:09 -0500

Josiah RUMFIELD b. 1855, Hocking Co., OH. d. January 15, 1915 in Pike
County, OH. m. Kate Mays September 2, 1880, Gallia Co., OH. Josiah traveled
with his parents Peleg and Rachel RUMFIELD, to Meigs Co. OH in 1860 where he
remained until adulthood.

I am looking for information on tlhe descendents of Josiah and Kate. I have
extensive information on several of his sibling's descendents, but nothing
on Josiah's.

Any information would be greatly appreciated. I would be happy to provide
information on the Rumfield and related families to anyone interested.

Dick Sommer
Stillwater, MN

This thread: