OHHOCKIN-L Archives

Archiver > OHHOCKIN > 1999-09 > 0938123921

From: "sbysinger" <>
Subject: Re: [OHHOCKIN] Wolf family
Date: Thu, 23 Sep 1999 14:58:41 -0700

Sharon, this is very interesting and close.....I will really keep this
information close by hoping for more on my family...All I have is that Noah
Wolf and Annie J. (and I've also had Ella) Rittgers were married 3-23-1877.
No birth or death dates...yet. Their children were:
Rosa Myrtle (my grandmother),b. 3-31-1880 m. Nathan Starr.
Cora married a Gump
Oscar
Elizabeth
Grace
Carlos

I think I can find more I just usually concentrate on my STARR family and
JEWELL families from the same area....If any of these sound familiar please
let me know.