OHGEN-L Archives

Archiver > OHGEN > 2005-04 > 1113737707

From: "Judy C. Kelble" <>
Subject: Re: [OHGW] Re: Results of Election for Ohio State Coordinator - OHGenWeb Project
Date: Sun, 17 Apr 2005 07:35:07 -0400

Good morning all,
I would like to second all of Daryl's comments. I have worked with Allen
in both the "upper hand" and "lower hand" positions of SCship for OHGenWeb
and I have seen some of the exchanges he has had to endure with USGenWeb. I
have never seen Allen lose his cool.
He is definately one kuhl kat!
Sandy, I welcome you to what Allen and I lovingly call the "hot seat".
May your journey be uneventful and full of fun. I think I can speak for all
of our most wonderful volunteer CCs in saying that if we, at our level, can
do anything to make your job easier for you, we are only an email away.

Peace,
Judy Kelble
Webmaster for Huron County, OH
past SC for OHGenWeb