OHGEN-L Archives

Archiver > OHGEN > 2004-07 > 1089648566

From: Wally <>
Subject: Re: [OHGW] FYI: USGW Bylaws Revision Discussion List
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2004 09:09:26 -0700

Thanks for notice. I am subscribed but expect to mostly lurk myself. If
there are those who feel they do not have time for yet another list, but
want to know if anything significant is discussed or decided, let me
know. Final decisions are being posted at a web site and most Rootsweb
lists are archived. If I know others are interested I can dig out the URLs.

Please vote in the national election in progress....