OHFAIRFI-L Archives

Archiver > OHFAIRFI > 2011-08 > 1314731964

From: ,
Subject: [OHFAIRFI] Fairfield County Deeds Lookup
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2011 19:19:24 -0000

Author: cummins_1
Surnames: Mollenhauer
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/localities.northam.usa.states.ohio.counties.fairfield/1571.1.2/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

After making a trip from Indiana to Fairfield Co., OH to look at deeds at the courthouse, I was told Book A was missing and had been for some time. I needed a copy of a deed in Book A, page 117 & 118 for Ernst (Arnst) Mollenhauer. Could I ask you to see if you have this deed on your microfilm and if so could I receive a copy of it. I would gladly pay you for your time, copy and postage.

Important Note: