OHADAMS-L Archives

Archiver > OHADAMS > 2004-02 > 1078076339

From: "Pauli Smith" <>
Subject: Re: [OHADAMS] Boones
Date: Sun, 29 Feb 2004 10:38:59 -0700

Joy,

don't restrict your search to Adams County. Look in Brown and across the river in Mason and Lewis counties. The Boones and the Blythes moved around a bit and Jacob's farm as well as his father John's crossed into two counties.

Pauli
"Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter."
- Martin Luther King Jr.
Subject: [OHADAMS] Boones

I am looking for to find on if Jacob Boone's and Margaret Blythe's daughter
Sarah Boone married in Adams County. She married George Martin Ramsey.

Can anyone tell me if George Martin Ramsey and Sarah Boone married in Adams
County. George Martin Ramsey's parents are Martin Benjamin (Binyon) Ramsey
and Margaret Lucretia (Lettie or Letty) Ramsey daughter of George E. Ramsey
and Margaret Mitchell.

Thank you.
Joy Durrett