OH-ACGS-L Archives

Archiver > OH-ACGS > 2008-08 > 1220135172

Subject: Re: [ACGS] Genealogy software suggestions?
Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2008 18:26:12 EDT

Thanks Joyce. Two things against me, I am not very computer savvy(i had FTM
version 16 but was not impressed-then we got a new computer and we lost all of
my work somehow. I am sure that was "operator error). Secondly, I have dial
up and that makes most anything a feat in itself. Not that you would know,
but might it be easy to manipulate, even on dial up?
I really do appreciate your help and advice. Personal question: any
relatives in Wyoming? I went to school with a few Herzog's.
Thank you very much
Dan Shively II

In a message dated 8/30/2008 5:08:13 P.M. Central Daylight Time,