OH-ACGS-L Archives

Archiver > OH-ACGS > 2008-08 > 1220135172

Subject: Re: [ACGS] Genealogy software suggestions?
Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2008 18:26:12 EDT

Thanks Joyce. Two things against me, I am not very computer savvy(i had FTM
version 16 but was not impressed-then we got a new computer and we lost all of
my work somehow. I am sure that was "operator error). Secondly, I have dial
up and that makes most anything a feat in itself. Not that you would know,
but might it be easy to manipulate, even on dial up?
I really do appreciate your help and advice. Personal question: any
relatives in Wyoming? I went to school with a few Herzog's.
Thank you very much
Dan Shively II

In a message dated 8/30/2008 5:08:13 P.M. Central Daylight Time,

Sorry about not responding to the inquiry about Legacy. I have used it for a
couple of years now. I love it!
You can go to

and download the program for free. If you like what you see in the free
version (it is not a trial version, just somewhat limited in the features),
you could buy the deluxe (which I use) for only 29.95 (I think)

Try it, you'll like it! :-))

Joyce Drinkwater Herzog

> Subject: Re: [ACGS] Genealogy software suggestions?
> I guess my question didn't go through, or it isn't worth a response. I was
> asking if anyone has heard of or used Legacy deluxe 7 ? I haven't heard of
> it,
> but then I am not up on software. I just use the Ancestry.com site, and
> need
> something more.
> Thanks to those who help
> Dan shively II
Allen County Genealogy Page
with the word 'unsubscribe' without the quotes in the subject and the
body of the message

deal here.

This thread: