Archiver > OFLAHERTY > 2009-10 > 1256233786

From: ,
Subject: [OFLAHERTY] O'FLAHERTY Bessie N 1920 1997
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 2009 17:49:46 -0000

Author: t42PilotGrove_GraysonCoTX
Classification: cemetery

Message Board URL:

Message Board Post:

O'FLAHERTY Bessie N 1920 1997

DaveStrickland photographed this gravestone in the Pilot Grove Cemetery, Grayson Co., Texas. Feel free to use this picture for your personal records. This is one of the 208,545 cemetery photos free at http://teafor2.com

If you know more about this person please reply here, instead of contacting me because this is most likely not my family.

Important Note: