OFLAHERTY-L Archives

Archiver > OFLAHERTY > 2009-10 > 1256071840

From: ,
Subject: [OFLAHERTY] O'FLAHERTY Josephine E 1896-1983
Date: Tue, 20 Oct 2009 20:50:40 -0000

Author: t42MountOlivet
Surnames: OFLAHERTY, O'FLAHERTY
Classification: cemetery

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.oflaherty/43/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

O-FLAHERTY Josephine E 1896-1983

I photographed this gravestone in the Mount Olivet Cemetery, Fort Worth, Tarrant Co., Texas. Feel free to use this picture for your personal records. This is one of the 208,145 cemetery photos free at http://teafor2.com

If you know more about this person please reply here instead of contacting me because this is most likely not my family.

Important Note: