OFLAHERTY-L Archives

Archiver > OFLAHERTY > 2009-10 > 1255866792

From: ,
Subject: [OFLAHERTY] James O'Faherty born 27 July 1901
Date: Sun, 18 Oct 2009 11:53:12 -0000

Author: CarolynOFlaherty
Surnames:
Classification: queries

Message Board URL:

http://boards.rootsweb.com/surnames.oflaherty/42/mb.ashx

Message Board Post:

Hello from Australia.

I am trying to find my grandfather, James O'Flaherty born 27 July 1901 in England. His father was Peter Evan O'Flaherty born 19 July 1864. His mother was Mary Elizabeth Birt born 18 April 1866. Mary Elizabeth remarried to Patrick Kelly in 1913.

James may have emigrated to USA around about the early 1930s.

I look forward to hearing from anyone with news.

Regards

Carolyn O'Flaherty

Important Note: